Monday, August 3, 2009

26 Reasons to Love Nicole Renee Chapin

26 Years Ago on August 2nd Nicole Renee Chapin -aka- my sister was born! So I thought I would give a little tribute to the bestest big sister in the whole entire world. Happy Birthday Nicole! Hope you had a good one! So here are 26 reasons to love Nicole for all 26 years of her life....

  1. She is creative
  2. She loves laughing and having a good time
  3. She is beautiful
  4. She is VERY neat and organized
  5. She is a hard worker
  6. She is very giving
  7. She always dedicates blogs to everyone else
  8. She gives the most thoughtful gifts
  9. She has a great sense of humor
  10. She acts like a kid
  11. She is a brilliant young lady
  12. She names things (i.e. Big Red)
  13. She works hard for her money
  14. She has tiny fingers
  15. She has a beautiful smile
  16. She trusted me to cut her hair during beauty school
  17. She can sew
  18. She has a testimony of the Gospel of Christ
  19. She graduated from BYU-I with a degree in Psychology
  20. She helps her friends with their projects
  21. She LOVES projects
  22. She lives in Las Vegas (last place I pictured her)
  23. She loves the color Red
  24. She has always been there for me when I needed someone
  25. She loves her family
  26. She is the best big sister in the entire world!

I love you Nicole! Hope you had a Birthday Blast!!!!

1 comment:

Nicole said...

Thank you face! I love you so much! You are the bestest little sister! Love you!

p.s. thanks for telling the world I have tiny fingers.