Thursday, August 27, 2009

So much to blog... Soooo little time.....

I have had soooo many things to blog about lately but have been sooo lazy.... so here are a few random posts crammed into one...
So.... Working full time has REALLY put a cramp on my social life... HOWEVER yesterday and today were my "days off" and I put days off in "QUOTES" because is it really a day off if you cut hair for a living and then when you have 2 days where you don't have to go to work you spend those 2 days cutting hair??? That has been my life for the last like 8 months... okay okay... 2 weeks. But seriously! I am exhausted and finally told my Dad I just wanted a DAY OFF! Totally off... no hair. None what-so-ever! So Dad made is possible. I was supposed to cut my grandparents hair and he scheduled it so Today, Thursday, could be my first "DAY OFF" no hair.. besides my own of course! :) So today was my first day of not doing hair, not thinking about it (well a little, but not as bad as I usually am) and just relaxing. It was wonderful. It was filled with Aunt Becky's Birthday/ visiting teaching lunch with Aunt Becky, Amanda Peck, Shelly Cook at Coconut Kenny's... Yummmmm!!!! And then helping Aunt Becky pack and move her stuff. And finally finishing out my day off going to see Post Grad with my Mom. What a great day!

Nextly, as many of you know... I don't understand the silent treatment. I have never been able to do the silent treatment to anyone. EVER. So the other day I called my dear sister Nicole. I asked her a secret. She did NOT tell me the secret (she blogged about it here) .... so..... since we were just talking about the silent treatment I thought it would only be appropriate to give her the silent treatment.... So I told her I would not talk to her for 1 month. It has been 4 days... I have picked up my phone about 15 times in the last 4 days to text her. It is killing me... however, I shall win...

My future..... hmmmm sooo many choices. Sooo little time... I have NO idea what to do with my life now! This sucks. Any ideas??? I'm open to anything, well... most anything!

The other night we were over at the Pratt's and some people decided to take a walk in the Cemetery. I HATE Cemeteries! They are sooo scary and creepy. Dead people buried in the earth. GROSS! I hate them! So Amanda made me go. And then some guy (possibly Bishop Chambers.. possibly not...) told us to go home.. haha I felt like I was in high school again.

I realized that I think about hair ALL THE TIME!!! When I realized this, it now bugs me. I look at some one's hair and think how would I create that cut.. or color. Or if there would be a better hairstyle that would look good on them. Or what make-up would compliment them best. But don't worry I usually only do it on people I don't know. So don't worry. However, it is super annoying. Like in the movie tonight, the main girl's hair is super cute (see picture above). It was longer with really long choppy layers. And it was an auburn brown with Carmel highlights. In order for me to get the color I would probably do a 8RB with a 10 vol. lightener in a slice. and only do the Mohawk. So yes, that is how the color would come to be. I thought about her hair for probably 2o minutes while watching the movie... SUPER ANNOYING. However I guess someday I will be grateful for it.. hopefully...


In the previews before the movie started there was a preview for this movie called "The Boys Are Back" it look super cute! It's about a single dad taking care of his two kids. And in the preview there was a part where the little boy comes out after dressing himself and the dad said "Your shoes are on the wrong feet" and the son followed with "But these are the only feet I've got!" (Both said in a British Accent)! So cute. Made me laugh so hard! I can't wait to see that movie.

Last but not least. I have been addicted to "That 70's Show". I have NO idea why. But I love it. LOVE IT!!! I can't explain it. But it makes me laugh so hard. It isn't the nicest/ cleanest show, but really what show is. When I first moved home it was on all the time. Whenever I went to watch TV (which was kinda a lot when I first moved home) it was ALWAYS on. So I set to record all the episodes that play on all the different channels. Last week I had 68. I am now down to 28. Some were doubles. Some I had already seen, but for the most part. I have just caught up from staying at Aunt Marilyn's. And now Mom even agrees to let me watch it while she is in the room, instead of watching some stupid home decorating show. :) I am wearing her down. Before you know it I will catch her watching it without me home... bwahahahaahaha




1 comment:

Nicole said...

Evil will not prevail. You will be worn down sister...Whatcha think of the movie?