Sunday, August 30, 2009

Oh my.....

So do you ever go back and re-read your past blogs? Cuz I just did. I didn't realize how many grammatical errors I have. How embarrassing! Geez... So I would like to apologize for past and future grammatical errors. So, I am sorry! Please forgive me...

Also, on a different note... remember how I am giving my sister, Nicole, the silent treatment? Welp, it is in FULL swing! She keeps texting me and calling me. I keep ignoring. She keeps telling me I am wearing down. Although I do want to talk to her I have to be strong. I must win this one... IT IS SOOO HARD THOUGH..... I do HATE when people give me the silent treatment. Maybe this is a bad idea. OH NO!! I am breaking.... HELP!

Well, this week is going to be good. I have to work Monday- Wednesday then Thursday I am going to the Seahawks game against the Raiders. I am going with work. We are going to spray paint fans hair then get box seats (whatever those are... ahaha). It should be fun. Thursday is then followed by Friday which I get off as well as Saturday AND Sunday. That is technically 4 days off! WOW!!!!! I am sure excited!!!

No comments: