Monday, December 14, 2009
Monday, December 7, 2009
- I put my 2 weeks in today at work! Bitter sweet.
- I love my job but this is a good move for me.
- It's freezing outside... and inside.... My hands can barely type.
- I am extremely excited for the new Vancouver Temple. I can't wait!
- My life is passing me by... I will be 23 in less than 2 months... yikes!
- I miss my old Friends (i.e. Kristin May Booth, Alex James, Chyla, Bonnie, Kendra,etc!)
- EVERYONE IS MARRIED WITH KIDS!!!!
- What if I am not smart enough to graduate from College? Will people shun me?
- Am I going to be able to find work?
- Who keeps messing up my room... seriously guys! This is NOT funny! I just cleaned it!!!
- Vegas for Christmas.... YAY for family time
- I am team Kate (J&K+8) Jon's a jerk!
- Did my EC forget about me? Just wondering....
- I saw New Moon WAY too many times... on the first day.... uh.....
- But secretly want to see it again.....
- Why does Amanda put up with me?
- I want to adopt a child within 10 years
- Firefighters are just better looking than normal men.
- Sometimes I do really stupid things... and think I should be a blonde...
- My face is breaking out because I am stressed... about what you might ask... good question... I don't know! I just feel stressed!
- I need to get my cosmetology liscensed transferred to Idaho
- My sister is amazing... I miss her
- My dad on drugs is no fun (drugs = painkillers fyi)
- I am turning into an old person... I am in my pj's by 6pm... I guess it runs in the family
- Is it really almost 2010
- And you don't think 2012 is going to be the end of the world do you? I don't... at least I hope not....
Ok, seriously all of those thoughts came to me in uh 1 minute! My brain has just been spinning lately. Going a million thoughts per second it feels like. And that is more than normal for my ADD brain. Anywho.. that is why I haven't blogged lately. My brain can barely concentrate on one thing. Let alone blogging about something useful.. ha! That is just out of the question... well...
I hope everyone is staying nice and warm and is enjoying this Holiday Season. I hope you guys all have a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!