Friday, August 21, 2009

BEST DAY EVERRR!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well, my mom told me the other day it was time to update my blog. I am usually the one telling her so I figured it must be past time to update my blog. Well, all I do is work, work, work, work, work. But, I did get to go to the Northwest Washington Fair on Monday with my mom, dad and Aunt Becky. It was a ton of fun! We saw the Demolition Derby (best part of the fair) and saw some good crashes and had an awesome time. I'm thinking I should be in the Demo Derby next year... I can drive crazy and crash into things... now all I have to do is fine someone to sponsor me and be my mechanic... hmmm....
Anywhoo... here are some pictures from the fair...

Sooo excited to go to the fair... I even told work when I got hired I NEEDED this day off.
Oh ya know.. just me and my parents... watchin the Demo Derby... best day EVER!!!
Me and My Aunt Becky
Me and Pops
Wow... look at all that Action!
My Dad and Cotton Candy.. two things I love dearly...
My Mom giving Nicole a play-by-play via Text messaging...
Chicken Legs....I would really like a yellow baby duck someday...Momma pig with all her little piglets.... She looks ugly, but her babies are so cute... I just wanted to eat them up. (That was a pun. I do NOT eat bacon since the episode of How it's made was described to me by none other than Kristin May Booth...)


As you walk down the horse barns this is what you see... horse after horse and all you see is their butts... cute eh?

Mini Cows... for mini burgers...Mt. Baker.... View from our seats at the Derby...All in all, it was the best day! Spending time with your family, watching cars crash into things and eating your years worth of calories in one day! Who could ask for a better day???

5 comments:

cole linnae said...

ya, she told me they cut their nips off in the process..

..but i still eat bacon

Bonnie and Tyler said...

I am soooo jealous!! I miss the fair, dearly. Just like I miss you. Ya know... we should have another late night chat sometime... I hope work is fantastic... I love you!! xoxox from Lucy... :) and from us too!

Natasha Holmquist said...

I really love your hair! You look beautiful! As always :)

Nicole said...

What a great day! I wish I was there!

Amanda said...

mini sirloin burgers......thanks.