Saturday, August 29, 2009

Dear Man who TRIED to crush my dreams,

When I called you back this morning I was in a incredibly good mood. Thank-you for TRYING to ruin that. Sorry you didn't succeed. Try harder next time. No wait, just don't talk next time. You were my 3rd client for the day. I had already made $10 in tips. You were very nice at first however, I didn't appreciate your fakeness. Also, when you ask me where I went to college at and when I tell you BYU don't malk me. It also isn't nice to brag about how much money you have. And talking about yourself isn't nice either. I don't care what you do for a living if it takes you 15 minutes to explain it. It ALSO isn't nice when I tell you my dreams of starting my own salon and you tell me that is the worst thing I could do with my life. It is actually quite rude. I would say we are even now, because I cut a whole in your hair, and didn't show it to you ON PURPOSE! Sorry! And when you told me that was an amazing haircut (because you didn't see the whole... bahaha) and then you hand me a $100 bill to pay for your $13 haircut and then tip me a WHOLE $1.... you obviously don't have money and you are all talk. The little old lady after you who is retired but has to work to be able to pay her bills gave me 9 times your tip! If you ask me you are RIDICULOUS!!! Anywho... next time you come in... please do us all a favor and DON'T!

P.S. Find those little girl's mother and smack her! You don't ask if you can bring in your girls that had lice to get their hair cut. That is the DUMBEST question I have ever heard! (Why are people soooo stupid???)

Sincerely,
Your X Hairdresser...aka... Me

3 comments:

Bonnie and Tyler said...

haha.... Wow. Sorry people are so rude! Hope your day went better after that.

Lee-Ann and James Miller said...

Way to stick it to the man!

Chyla Mashelle said...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH This literally made me laugh!