Friday, August 7, 2009

Don't Sweat the Small Stuff

Lately I have had a huge change of heart and now find happiness in a lot more things. Here are a few things in the last few days that have made me smile....

  • Gus fell off the bed last night... then was embarrassed about it
  • I've cut myself (during a haircut) more in the last 3 days than the last 2 YEARS
  • I got my other license today! So now I have a barbering license too!
  • Aunt Becky taught me how to play Yaztee and I got a Yaztee
  • Gus brought me all of his squeaky toys last night and squeaked all of them at once
  • I took a sleeping pill at 2am and prayed I would wake up by 7:30am and I did
  • TIPS!!!!!!!!
  • I am doing really well at my job.. better than some of the other employees that have been there a year
  • I took Gus to go potty and I kept saying "Go Potty Gus" and he faked going potty just so he could go back inside this morning because he was cold
  • My dad bought tickets to the demolition derby... both derbies!
  • Someone stopped Mom on the street in Las Vegas
  • Bahaha the last one makes me laugh just in itself....
  • But seriously someone stopped my mom on the street in LV to compliment her on her hair... I did her hair :)
  • Seeing people I know come into work and cutting their hair
  • Sleeping
  • Cotton Candy ice cream
  • Love Story by T. Swizzle and other sappy loves songs
  • Feeling the urge to pray for safety on the way home from Aunt Becky's and missing a deer by only 10 feet and being completely safe... PRAY WORKS!

You get the point... I have a lot of things to be grateful for! :) P.S. Gus is my Aunt Marilyn's dog I am house/ dog sitting right now. He is incredibly high maintenance and very dramatic!

1 comment:

Bonnie and Tyler said...

Haha! I like the 1st one! It is very hard to remember the small blessings in our lives. I am so proud of who you are and all you have overcome. Michelle, you are a great example to us all. I love you!