Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Things that crossed my mind today....

  • I hate living alone... it's lonely......
  • More to Love is my new favorite show.... I love Kristian, sometimes she's a lot other times she's just a big girl in love. Leave her alone ok?!?
  • I miss Kristin Booth
  • I think I am getting sick... boo
  • Feeling out the whole Twitter thing... I think it's weird, yet kind of cool...
  • I am so happy I took the job at Great Clips... I am making WAY more money than the most expensive/ nicest salon in Whatcom County... no scratch that in Washington
  • Plus the people I work with are so freaking funny!
  • It breaks my heart that sooo many people in Bellingham didn't have kids
  • I made a 2 year old cry today during his hair cut
  • I accidently cut a 12 yr old boy's ear. I said I was sooo sorry and he said he didn't even feel it... even tho it bleed... sorry bud!
  • Did I mention I am lonely?
  • I want to go on a reality tv show
  • My boss and I are going on a diet/ workout program together
  • My feet hurt so bad I want to cut them off becuz I think it would hurt less
  • My face is breaking out.. ugh
  • I get to hang out with Amanda tomorrow! Woo hoo!
  • I am doing a class for YW tomorrow... hmmm what should I say??
  • I <3>

1 comment:

April said...

Michelle,
you should post what you charge for a trim and foil. I'm interested myself. Plus, people can see what you charge! Sell yourself baby!
-Amber