Thursday, July 10, 2008

"Shut up. Don't talk to me. I am trying to Read!"

I decided since the 4th book to the Twilight series was coming out soon (Aug 2 a perfect day!) that I should re-read all of the books. I had been thinking about it for a while and kept Twilight in my car just in case I was bored at school/ work I could start reading. And then Saturday happened. Work was so slow I wanted to rip my hair out so I could have something to think about. I was listening to my ipod. I am pretty sure I went through every song and still bored. So once I remembered I had Twilight in my car I pretty much ran out and got it and started reading. And of course that is when people start bothering me. I mean... haha... uh.. wanting to tan. So I put them in the beds and went right back to reading. I didn't get very far. In the book. If you haven't read Twilight yet, stop everything you are doing and read it! Mom, if you haven't read it by now.... I'm not sure what to do with you. Please go read it. Anyways... so I was far enough into it that I was hooked. I started to only think about Twilight and how much in love with Edward I was. Ok... if you haven't read the Twilight Series stop reading here... I am going to ruin your life if you keep reading. ...



Last chance....




Fine be that way!


So I seriously couldn't stop reading. This is my second time around with this serious and I just can't put it down. I feel like I am Bella... only I would not be as stupid as she is sometimes.. AHH I just want to slap her! But I really feel like Edward is my boyfriend. And I know that is lame to say out loud but it's true. The way she writes is like it's your real life. And I can't help but feel as I finished Twilight Tuesday night that Edward was my hero. And as I stared New Moon last night Edward broke my heart. So the last few days I have been so happy and giddy and relating everything to Edward/ Twilight that Kristin is probably sick and tired of hearing about them, but she keeps putting up with me (Thanks Kristin! You are da beeeest!) Anyways, so now I am depressed. I feel like Edward broke my heart. And now that Jake is getting involved.... ohhhh I loath Jake. He does seem pretty innocent at first, and he is. But then. oh man. Then, he becomes this overprotective, stupid, lame, jerk, of a 32 and I want to kick him. Maybe my anger comes from having a Jake in my life at one point. But really that is a whole different conversation that I don't want to have anymore. All I know is that my heart is broken right now and it's all because of a book. Which is weird for me in the first place. Because before the Twilight Series the last book I read was One Fish, Two Fish, Red Fish, Blue Fish. Reading is NOT my thing. But the last few days my nose has been in these dang, but oh so wonderful books. Every time someone tried talking to me I would say to them "Shut up. Don't talk to me. I am trying to read!" They would look at me with confusion on their face and just laugh and walk away, so I could get back to my sudo boyfriend, Edward.


Also, I have been picturing as Edward and Kristen Stewart as Bella, I didn't mean to but I am. So maybe the movie won't be as lame as most people are thinking.... hmmm just an idea...


Yeah.... I am lame.... I know!

3 comments:

Amanda said...

omg, i am readsing them for the third...cough..fourthish...time cough. i just skip the whole middle section of new moon. i'm lame like that. i start reading again when alice comes back. haha. tracy has all 3 books and still hasn't read the 3rd!!! can you believe it? she's had it for 6 months! geeze. your mom really needs to read them too!

Donna Chapin said...

Ok- I finally finished the 1st book -Twilight last night. And I think I bought the 2nd book at Costco last week. I can't remember if it was the New Moon or Eclipse? Anyway, I read most of your blog, but had to stop so I wouldn't know what happens...I will have to wait to read the 2nd one as you were right I wanted to read and not really do anything else. But that is how I am with most books.
Love ya.
Mom

Nicole said...

You slay me little sister! I have been reading pretty much non stop. I can't wait for the my birthday/ breaking dawn day!