Saturday, July 12, 2008

The 3's

Ok, my MOTHER tagged me. I have no clue what that means. Like... Tag you're it? Ok well I HATE running games so I fold. Here are my 3 joys, 3 fears, 3 goals, 3 current obsessions, 3 random surprising facts about yourself and then tag 5 people that have to complete this too.
3 Joys...
-Family
-Gospel
-Friends
3 Fears...
-Spiders
-Being alone
-Car accidents and or getting pulled over for speeding.
(My Father put this fear in me....)
3 Goals...
-Finish School... all of it
-Strengthen my testimony
-Take time to stay in touch with people
3 Current Obsessions...
-Twilight/ New Moon/ Eclipse
-Work
-Red boxing movies
3 Random Facts about Me...
-Sometimes I think my life is a reality show. And I want to go into the Camera room and explain what just happened
-I got a raise today
-I hate drinking water... more than anything....
5 People....
-Bella
-Edward
-Jake
-Alice
-Esme
(I told you... I'm obsessed...)

1 comment:

Donna Chapin said...

Did you just tag people from the Twilight series?
Love your answers - congrats on the raise!
Love Ya!
Mom