Monday, July 14, 2008

Life's Tests

Everyone in this glorious world we live in has their own trials/ tests to pass. That is why we are here. To pass a bunch of tests. And although they aren't the ones that you need to know specific dates or tons of information that you will forget right after taking the test. These tests are harder and take more time in preparing. The kind you need to work up for and really prepare. You don't exactly know when the test will present it's self. You just need to be prepared. Some one very wise told me a few months ago that I would have to pass one test that would be incredibly hard for me to do. But that I would need to do it to bring peace and happiness back into my life. She told me it would take a while for me to be ready to pass this test. That I needed to prepare myself, for if I were to fail this test I would have to start all over. And I had pass many of the smaller tests and did NOT want to start over.... That would have ruined my life.

I had the test yesterday.




I passed the test!

What a glorious feeling it is when you pass a test that you have been preparing for, for over 2 years.




Nothing compares to this feeling. I feel like I am on top of the world! Thank-you Sharron for preparing me for this test, you are my Hero!

1 comment:

Donna Chapin said...

Oh I so glad that you have passed this test! Love ya - Mom