Saturday, July 26, 2008

Long Time No Bloggin'

Ok, so it has been a while since I have last blogged. So I shall catch ya'll up. Here are some things that has happened since my last blog...
  • Aunt Becky and Nicole came to visit. (Check out Nicole's blog for more info). But it was a ton of fun. Temple Square was amazing.
  • Meeting at work in which I had to yell at some girls and fire one, and possible two, but the other one quit. NOT FUN!!!!
  • Some creepy guy sent me a way weird e-mail. He swears he is in love with me. Creepy. Apparently I am his "missing rib". Don't worry Mom, I reported him to Facebook and am staying far away from creepy Internet men!
  • Pioneer day at work. Therefore we closed at 2pm. People were cranky. Here's a quote from Pioneer day.

    Angry customer: "What the HELL is Pioneer day?"
    Carlos: "It's the Mormon Christmas"
  • Kristin and I went to The Dark Knight... aka BATMAN!!!!!!!! Sooooooo amazing!!!!! Loved it!!! I have a crush on Batman!
  • During Batman there was a trailer for Twilight. YAYAYAYAYAYA!!!!!!! It was so good. I can't wait!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Went floating for the first time in a pool. I hated floating previous to this. However, it was very nice and relaxing. Although, I was a little sore afterwards.
  • I was disappointed in Costco for the first time in my life. We go shopping there for work and the business membership we had I guess was frozen or something. And we tried to work around it, but the guys there were so rude. I was frustrated. Boo Costco!
  • And last but not least. A guy came into work. I did the usual questions. Last name, first name? What would you like to do today? His response was a "free ruva". I looked at him in astonishment. Was he for real? I knew who this guy was. He didn't know me, but I had heard of him before. I said "excuse me??!?!" and he said again, "free ruva". I looked straight into his eyes and said "sorry, we don't have any of those here!" He was a little shocked and I totally went off on him. He seriously looked so surprised. I asked him what he would like to PAY for and he said a wolff. I took his $5 and put him in a bed. Seriously do guys think they could just sweet talk me and I will give them free tans?? Well if they do, they better think again, cuz ain't no one gonna sweet talk me into nothin!

Anyways, it's been a crazy week. Well, almost 2 weeks I guess. But it's been good. Breaking Dawn is coming out on Saturday and I am so excited for that. I can hardly wait!

2 comments:

Amanda said...

michelle, did i ever tell you, you are like my missing right earlobe? well it's true. i'm your biggest fan!! i hate when guys think they can do that, at work when that happens, i laugh at them. loosers.

Tami said...

hahaha I love that pioneer day quote. I saw batman, too, and I loved it! Except, there was no twilight trailer at the one I saw. Boo for that.