Monday, June 30, 2008

Home Sweet Home... well kinda

Ok, after a whole week of vacation I have a lot to blog about, but I am so tired and my head is still spinning from going on the Tower of Terror. So I will be blogging about my trip. But first I need to give a little shout out to my Mom... she started a Blog ( I know it's been a while but I have been out of town and without the Internet for a while) Anywho.... way to go Mom, I am so proud of you catching up with Technology and everything! Keep up the good work. Anyways, I will post more tonight, I am going to another concert. So hopefully after that.
But I am home and the air conditioning got fixed while I was gone. My landlord got me a bed frame and I got a new roommate. Her name is Lisa she's from Japan. She is really nice. It was wonderful living by myself, like, really, really nice. But I am in college and I should have roommates. So it should be interesting. Ok, I need to go get a pedicure, my feet hurt so bad... too much walking!!!!

No comments: