Sunday, June 22, 2008

Middle School or Beauty School?

Ok, so this happened last Monday but I have just been really busy, so here's why sometimes I feel like I am in Middle School instead of Beauty School.... be ready to be amazed on how LAME people are!

So on Monday I was running late to school (shocking... NOT!) and so I hurry and ran in and clocked in and then grabbed the sign in sheet and ran to the lunch room to borrow a pen from someone. And for some reason I glanced at my locker. And it was blank. Just like normal like it should be. So I hurry and signed my name in and put the papers back. Then continued on with my normal morning routine when first arriving at school. Ya know, walking around the school checkin' things out. Making sure the Learning Leaders are all there and checkin on what they are doin. Then I walked up to the front desk to say good morning to Kelli (the receptionist). Then went and sat down to do my hair and make-up for the day. This was about 9:30ish am. Then at about 10:30am it was about time for Breakfast/snack. So Layce and I decided to run over to the gas station to get a snack. So I went and got a incredibly healthy snack of a 32 oz Dr. Pepper and a package of doughnuts. And we proceeded to go eat our healthy little snack in the lunchroom. So I was eating my doughnuts and looked at my locker again. Just because it was in my line of sight. And I noticed something written in the top left hand corner. So I went to my locker and sure enough there was something written. It said and I quote "no one likes you". Can you believe it. I was so annoyed. So I went to tell the Dean of the School and showed him and he came and cleaned it off, and said oh they probably didn't know it was your locker. B.S.!!!! Because each student is numbered at Paul Mitchell the School and everyone knows every one's number. It becomes part of their name. Like I am Michelle12. No breath, no number just Michelle12. My locker has a 12 on it. So the locker number is also you student number. There is no mistaking this one. Gosh! Sometimes I feel like I am back in Middle School when things like this happen. Middle School was NOT my prime. I was constantly made fun of. My nickname was Spamela Anderson. If you can't figure out the name call me I would LOVE to explain it to you. I love taking trips down memory lane on how LAME people are and were (I don't really!)

But seriously!!! Why on Earth would people do something so lame as to write no one likes you on my locker? I am pretty sure someone likes me even if it is only my mom, dad, and sister. I know at least 3 people LOVE me! ugh... it's just so dumb. Why do people have to put others down so they can feel better about themselves? All I know is that I already went through Middle School and to be completely honest I HATED middle school. It was the worst 3 years of my life. Spamela Anderson... creative, just humiliating! Anyways... I am going to bed, because the more and more I think about it the more and more annoyed I am with the people going to that school. AHHH... I am so ready for a break... Disneyland here I COME!!!!!!!!!!!!!

6 comments:

Amanda said...

don't let it get to you michelle, whoever wrote that is not a happy person and it is demented that they get satisfaction from doing something to bring others down. they obviously are stuck in middle school like you said. you don't have to try to be anyone but yourself and if someone doesn't like it, they can bite it. i hope you have a GREAT relaxing trip! forget all about it!

Tami said...

Dude, that is lame! When I read that, my jaw seriously dropped! WHO DOES THAT!?

Oh, I know. Someone who is so gaytarded that they can't appreciate the awesomeness that is you.

I love you!

Tracy said...

Hey Michelle - It's Tracy - you know, your Mom's friend! :P Anyway, seriously - don't let it get to you! Those children certainly aren't worth your time!!

Darla said...

Hey Michelle,
It's Darla - One of your mom's other friends...
Hang in there... Don't let it get to you.. It's completely amazing to me that people still act like that at your age and really unbelieveable at my age..

Keep your chin up!!!

Nicole said...

I LOVE YOU!

steve groch. said...

find out who she is and beat her up. that will show her who is more liked. :)