Sunday, June 8, 2008

Food... YAY!!!!!

I have been eating out every meal for the last month probably. Do I hate this? YES! Does my weight hate it? HECK YES!!!! And I would only eat like one or maybe two meals a day... I know it's super bad for me. And one of my meals would be a Dr. Pepper... I know, I'm unhealthy.... I'm working almost 30 hours a week and in full time beauty school. Going grocery shopping was on my list of things to do, I just hadn't done it yet.... So here is my fridge before....


Notice all the condiments? Yeah... I like sacuces? Then Kendra took me grocery shopping.... She made sure I got food I could actually eat, so I wasn't allowed to buy any condiments....
So I bought some Dr. Pepper... so shoot me! I'm going to drink it either way. I am just doing it cheaper. It was $6 to buy 2 twelve packs, or it would be about $2.50 a day at the gas station to buy 2 32 oz. Dr. Peppers. I'm not going to lie, I like soda! Ok, so I even filled my cupboards... All 3 of them!!!!! Do I need 3? No, I could probably only use one. However, I can use all 3... so I did!
YAY for having food!!!!! It is so nice. I didn't have to decide on which restaurant I was going to eat at. Or which number I was going to have to get... and I didn't have to waste my money on it! YAY! This made my checking account... I mean week! Ok, it did both!! Thanks Kendra!!!!!! You're my hero!!!!!!

1 comment:

Amanda said...

may i ask why you have 3 bottles of mustard? mmmm. just squirt a little of that straight into your mouth and there's 2 of your vegetable servings for the day!...or not.