Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Gel Toes / Rod Stewart


Today Layce, Kendra, Cindy (Kendra's Mom) and I all went to MATC (some beauty college) to get a pedicure and gel toes. It's actually pretty cool. It's kind of like putting acrylic on, except for it's not as harsh. But they use glittery colors and they should last up to 3 months! Right on! It was a very exciting experience for me! I love them, even though I hate my feet and they look really chubby. They are a little swollen. I know I need new shoes. I just wanted everyone to know see cute my toes are!


Also, I did a Rod Stewart impersonator's hair today. He had a sweet mullet. And I put highlights in it. Honestly, I never thought I was going to have to do that.... but I did. And he loved it. The things I do during my day... you just never know.

1 comment:

Amanda said...

so rod stewart is pretty much your homeboy at this point! i really like your toenails. it looks way cool.