Saturday, October 3, 2009

WICKEDly Awesome

On Thursday night my parents and I had the opportunity to go down to Seattle and watch the Broadway show Wicked. It was amazing! I loved it. We had pretty good seats too so that was exciting. If you don't know what Wicked is about (really none of us did) it is about the Witches from the Wizard of Oz. It tells how Glenda (with a "Ga") became the "Good Witch" and how the wicked witch "Alphie" became the Wicked Witch. It also shows how the Lion, Scarecrow and the Tin man all came to be. The play was not only entertaining but also funny! I really enjoyed it. It was wicked-ly awesome.


And I figured since I am already talking about "Wicked"ly awesome things... (Get it?) I should mention another thing that has brightened up my day recently. For instance.... I bought a black laptop bag/ purse. I found this sweet deal and the one and only K-Mart. I saw it and thought "Oh that's cute... I wish it was like $2.99 though". Sure enough. Look down at the price and it was $2.99. So then I went around saying "I wish this was $.50" I guess I got a little greedy. Oh well, I will take what I can get!


I just love things that make me happy especially when they are wickedly awesome!!
**Please note, I could NOT find my camera and have been saving this post for a few days. As soon as I find my camera I will post pictures. I promise!

No comments: