Thursday, October 8, 2009

Beauty...

I love this new commercial for Dove and Wal-Mart.



I love it because I think sometimes people get caught up in beauty as a size 00 long blonde hair.... However I think that beauty comes in all sorts of shapes and sizes and colors and ways. No matter what color your hair is, what size your waist is, if your eyes are big or small. No matter what you don't like about your self, your insecurities are what sets you apart from everyone else. I have always said (kind of as a joke) that I don't hang out or associate with ugly people. As rude as this statement can be taken. It IS true. I think that all of my friends/ family members are beautiful. For their own individual reasons. I was always made fun of my looks while I was in school. And people have said things here and there about my looks.. Now that I am 22 years old I have finally come to the realization that we are all beautiful and amzing in our own ways. So, I am glad that Dove/ Wal-Mart are trying to show the world that we are all beautiful in our own ways...

2 comments:

Kristin said...

i always say that i'm only friends with beautiful people too. :)

Bonnie and Tyler said...

I am so glad you posted this. I love it too! And You ARE Beautiful. I have always thought so.