Friday, October 9, 2009

Dear Life,

I love you! I couldn't be any happier (well maybe if my car was bought...)! I think you are ridiculous though... sometimes you just think you are sooo funny! I actually agree. You are pretty funny. Looking back on the last 2 years I just laugh now (cuz I couldn't then) and now I think... When I left Rexburg and BYU-I I thought and said "I'm done with you and am NEVER coming back!" Never say never... right? Right! Well, it's official... We are going back. Back to BYU-I! And I couldn't be happier! (??WHAT!??) But it's true. School starts January 5th. We are gonna have a blast! Living with Buddha (aka Melissa). How fun! I seriously can't wait! Political Science and Business will be our time fillers (aka majors). That I am not too excited about (ya know.. the school part!). I think it will be a good move for us. But, I just have one favor... could you stop making me eat my words. I promise to be more open to things. But I am glad that you are FINALLY falling into place! I haven't been this happy since.... well in a very long time! So.. thank-you, Life. For making me happy!

Love,
Me

2 comments:

Bonnie and Tyler said...

HEY! howcome you never mention me in ANY of your posts? Are we not best friends? You forgot to mention the part about living only an hour away from your best friend and your niece! HELLO! what are we, chopped LIVER????

ME said...

Lol Sorry Bon! I will work on that ;)