Wednesday, October 21, 2009

My Dad is Cooler than your Dad...

I love my Dad. He is the WORLDS BEST DAD!!! I am pretty sure he deserves a major award for
having me as a daughter. He is wonderful. I couldn't ask for a better Dad. Here is why my Dad is so amazing.. Just from things he did today....
  • He went to Costco just to buy me tampons (by himself)
  • He planned his day around bringing me lunch
  • Stopped everything he was doing just to meet me at the bank to talk to the loan officer
  • He carried my beauty supply bag out to the car for me
  • He lets me drive around his truck
  • He cleaned MY bathroom for me so my Mom wouldn't be angry... including picking up my make-up and hair stuff
  • He helped me (and still is helping me) find a car
  • Always makes me laugh... even after yelling at him and telling him I am PMSing and to leave me alone....

My dad has a billion things he could do everyday, and today he was especially busy. But he still takes time to make sure I am happy. Thanks Dad. I love you!

No comments: