Thursday, October 29, 2009

Meet Drew.....

He's my new car....
Well SUV technically!
I love him!!!!
He's a 2002 Buick Rendezous!
(Get why his name is Drew?? My sister, Nicole is creative huh?!)
See.....
Isn't He Cute???
Also... He comes FULLY LOADED!!!!
Even has a ...
YEP!!! Sunroof!!!!
And Leather Seats... which heat :)

Of course he has a CD player and all that jazzzzzz
And here is the back seat...
and I got a $8,000 umbrella too......
The steering Wheel... with all those buttons...
to play with...
Only in Park of course!
He is my very first car that I bought all by myself!!!
I am such a big girl!
I love him!!!

3 comments:

Nicole said...

he is cute. congrats!

Bonnie and Tyler said...

Oh Drew... How long we have waited for thee. Haha... Michelle! 5 DAYS!!!

Darla said...

Way to go girl!!! He's adoreable!!!