Thursday, September 24, 2009

No news is good new... Right?

Well, someone told me the other day you can tell I am a new hairstylist because all I think of is hair... I responded with "Oh good, that goes away?" It is true.. I do think of hair a lot, it is mostly annoying, sometimes it keeps the A.D.D. in me entertained. So basically I have just been working. I had to work 10 days in a row and then next Wednesday-Friday I get off! Yahooo. And in the middle of those days (aka Thursday) we (aka Mom, Dad, and me) will be going to see Wicked. I am incredibly excited. Not much has been going on in my life, except shopping this week. I got some killer deals from Old Navy (thanks to Amanda!) We got over $180 clothes for $65 or something like that. Then I went and got some shirts for my friend Kendra who is expecting a boy. I got him 3 shirts from GAP for $8. All way cute shirts. I am a bargin shopper lately! Except for the fact that I still am not saving as much money as I could. When I first moved home I was a lot worse at saving money than I am now, but could still use some advice on saving money... What works for you?

1 comment:

Nicole said...

you could hand me your paycheck & I will keep it safe for you.