Saturday, October 10, 2009

Homecoming and Pretty Girls

One of the main reason I wanted to go to beauty school is to do up do's and make-up for homecoming/ prom/ special occasions for the girls that don't know how to do their own hair and make-up, or maybe the girls that do and just like to be pampered (wow... longest run on sentence ever..) Anywho! So tonight was homecoming for Meridian and Ferndale. I did my cousin Alli's hair (didn't get any pictures of her...) and make-up. She looked beautiful! I also did Hannah and Heidi Hoyt's hair.... and make-up....

I love these girls... they make me sooo happy! Even though they call me Sister Chapin ;)


These girls are soooo puurrtty!!!!!!
Heidi won Homecoming Princess for Sophmore class! Yay gooo Heid!Also, since I took pictures of these cute girls that means I found my camera! Yay (ok basically it means I cleaned my room) So here are some pictures from Wicked..
My Mommy, Daddy and me....

I was bored on the way to Seattle and TRIED to be creative... with no success....My Mom's luck... sit behind world's tallest man....

This is the back drop.... It's a map of Oz (No duh!)

That is all :)

3 comments:

Chyla Mashelle said...

Isn't sister Chapin, mom??

ME said...

I keep saying it is!!! But they keep calling me Sister Chapin... lame huh?

The Wilson Pratt Wilson Family said...

Love those pictures of the girls! They look so pretty! Nice job!