Monday, September 7, 2009

If You Must

Bring your bratty 13 year old girl to get a hair cut please make sure to give her, her medication before you come. When she shows me a picture of the haircut she wants and we both explain to her that she is going to have to straighten her hair each morning and it is going to take work and then when I give her that exact cut and she cries and says I made her look like a nerd... please excuse my anger that builds inside of me. For I just gave your puberty filled daughter a haircut that made her look like a young lady and not a dround rat as she did when she walked through the doors. So you are welcome for bring this awkward little girl hope as she enters the 8th grade. However, let's work on teaching your child some manners. It isn't polite to sit in a stylist's chair for 45 minutes throwing a fit. Plus it isn't lady-like. Did your mother not teach you that? Hmm... That might explain things. Also, if your daughter doesn't know what type of hairstyle she wants, I would love to pit in my PROFESSIONAL advice at no charge to you. However, remember I am the Professional, and I probably, no wait scratch that, I DO know what I am talking about. Thank-you for making your hormone filled daughter get out of my chair. I'm sorry she hated her cut, I thought it was cute. So did everyobe else. Maybe she has more issues than just her hair... just a thought. Thanks for taking an hour of my time... when you should have only taken 15 minutes. Don't worry I put a nice note on her account. So the next poor unfortunate soul that has to cut her hair can be warned. Good luck raising your little hellian... you are going to need it.




Love Always,


Your X-Hairstylist, Michelle

3 comments:

Bonnie and Tyler said...

BAHAHAHAHAH!! I love these blogs!!

April said...

Love, love, love it! You crack me up! Don't you ever want to just snip their ears every time you get a customer like this? Or am I just pure evil?
(Amber Malmberg)

Darla said...

Oh Michelle!!! You crack me up!!!
Thanks for making my day :)