Sunday, September 20, 2009

Dear "Big, Bold, and Beautiful Girl",

I heart you! Thank you for calling yourself a "Big, Bold, and Beautiful Girl"! I totally agree. You are! You reminded me today why I decided to go into the beauty industry. I am so glad you decided to come in tonight and trust someone who actually knows how to cut hair. I wish you the best of luck on your new adventures. Also, you made my week by talking about the show "Tool Academy" with me... especially the part where you yelled "Those boys are such DOUCHE BAGS!" And everyone in the salon turned and looked at us... that was definitely priceless. And something I probably would have done! I love when I have people like you come in.

Thanks for reminding me why I do hairz.

Love Always,
Your NEW Stylist,
Me

P.S. Thanks for the tip! You should teach Whatcom County what the word "TIP" means ;)

No comments: