Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Too much MEDIA!!!!

I have soo much to say about the media... where to begin... oh I know... Kayne West.... For the few of you who live under a rock (unless reading my blog) I will let you know that our EX fav artist stole Taylor Swift's thunder at the VMA's on Sunday night. Sweet Taylor just won an award for her song "You Belong With Me" (one of my favs!) During her speech Kayne got up and stole the mic from her (Cuz he a "Gold Digga") and said that Beyonce's video was better and she should have won and blah blah blah. Luckily Beyonce has class (probably cuz she is a "single lady"... haha I am sooo witty) and invited Taylor Swift up while it was HER aka Beyonce's time to shine and shared it. Thank-you Beyonce for being classy. And Taylor, I am proud of you for not trash talking Kayne afterwards... I probably would have!
Kayne West did try to redeem himself on the Jay Leno Show tonight, however he never came out and apologized. He just cried cuz he knew his momma would be ashamed and cuz what he did was rude.... Kayne, I know I can forgive you, because we all know I still heart Chris Brown...
Next, let us talk about movies. I think I should be a movie critic or something. I realized last week I love watching movies. I really enjoy it. I don't know if I can count that as a hobby (since I don't like scrap booking or any sort of crafts, hobbies are hard for me to come by...). But if I can count it as a hobby. It will be number 1 on my list. Anywhooo... I love going to see movies so much I will go by myself (which is really nice and I don't mind it at all). Well tonight I went and saw....

I give it a solid B. I didn't hate it by any means. However, I didn't fall in love with it. I shed a few tears, but nothing like The Notebook, which I was kind of hoping for a Notebook-ish movie. And I guess it was. I thought Eric Bana who plays Henry did an amazing job. Rachel Adams, I love you but not your best film. That's ok, you are so beautiful no one will mind.

Last but certainly NOT least... New Moon. The newest trailer came out today if you haven't watched it yet... you need to! DO IT NOW!!!! It is absolutely amazing! I think this movie is going to be like a billion times better than Twilight. However, New Moon is my least favorite book in the Twilight Saga, but might be my favorite movie.. hmmmm... interesting. I can't wait for November 20th... I want to go to the midnight showing... yes I am a nerd.

2 comments:

Bonnie and Tyler said...

I wish we could go together! And.. Time Traveler's Wife: waiting for the cheap theaters. I am reading the book right now, and I have heard that if you read the book, the movie is even worse. ugh.. why do they do that to us!?

The Wilson Pratt Wilson Family said...

I am so glad you didn't LOVE Time Traveler's wife! I am so sick of hearing how good it was because I really wasn't all that impressed. It was a good idea, but just not very well executed. I hate Eric Bana. I love your blog though! It cracks me up! And seriously when is Kanye going to stop actin a fool?