Saturday, June 27, 2009

Nicoley-Pollie-Ollie

I love my sister. She is the best. Nicole brings a smile to my face every single time I talk to her, text her, think about her or tell a story about her. For example the Michael Jackson text the other day. Came from Nicole. Today I got this text from her and I quote "So i just bought a love seat. Pool huh?" I laughed and showed my friend Amanda the text. She texted "that is pretty pool" We continued the "pool" instead of cool text for a while. Until she realized why we were doing it. It was good times. I explained it a couple of times to my mom before she got it. So if you don't understand. It's ok. Ask Donna. She can explain it now ;) Anyways, Nicole is my big sister. We are 3 1/2 years apart. Just enough to never be in the same school growing up and just close enough to be friends. She is such an amazing women. She can cook, sew, clean... boy can she clean! She is very crafty. And is always eager to learn more. She decided her new hobby would be sewing. She started learning to sew and just as she started my very favorite quilt in the whole entire world that I have had since I was 12 got a huge giant beyond repair hole in it. I was devestated. One night I called my dear loving sister and told her the bad news. And I asked her if she would try and make me a new quilt. Well ladies and gentlemen... here is my brand new favorite beautiful quilt.It's black, white and red. The most beautiful color combination known to man. And the paterns are all so cute. I love love love love love it! It's perfect. It keeps you warm at night without making you too hot and sweaty. It's so cute and fits me and my personality just perfectly. Thanks Nicole for everything you do for me! I couldn't ask for a better sister in the whole entire world! I love you!!!
P.S. if you don't have a sister like Nicole, I am really sorry. Maybe you can borrow her for a second. But not too long. I am kinda a selfish person. Sorry.

2 comments:

Amanda said...

cute quilt!! i wish i had a sister to make me a quilt. i think i am going to buy fabric to make myself one but it probably won't be as cute as yours!

Nicole said...

Thanks face. That meant a lot. You are the best sister I could ask for. I miss you and I love you.