Friday, June 12, 2009

Drum Roll Please......... PICTURES!!!!!!


Here are some pics from Disneyland/ my last night in LA ...




Right before this picture was taken Rusty was hugging me and telling me how much he loved me and how much he was going to miss me. Diana had my camera and said. "Awe. This is so cute I wanna get a pic of this!" So she turns on the camera and I pose for what I thought was going to be the cutest picture... until I looked at Rusty...

My roomie, Diana and I being silly on our way home from Disneyland




So cute....

Triplets! I told some guy that worked at the one of the shops we were triplets... he was so confused after! haha


We found the Temple!!!!!


Don't mind the bottle... lol. Rusty and me... saying our goodbyes :(


More Disneyland.....

Twins... trying to be princesses...
Honey I shrunk the audience.... 3D
Whoa! Look how happy I am to go to Disneyland!!!!!

Before getting there... still full of energy...

This IS why I love her!Me and Kris.... I was trying to convince him to take me to the airport at 6am...

Diana and Rusty...

1 comment:

Bonnie and Tyler said...

Michelle! I have never been to Disney land! Looks like so much fun! Hey if you are ever bored... call me, I am most likely bored too. Tyler works till 9:30 every night. Monday through Friday. 208-757-8943. Love you!