Thursday, June 25, 2009

Warn a girl before you sent a text like that!

Waiting in line with Aunt Becky at JC Penny's I get this text from my sister.... "michael jackson died." That's it. No capitalization, no hey. Nothing. Just the fact. I re-read it like 39 times. Then looked up at Aunt Becky and said... Michael Jackson died. Straight face. Then the face turned sadder, and sadder. The girl ringing us up confirmed it. It was like something inside of me.... got lost. I just didn't know what to do with myself. It was like the day when I found out Jessica Simpson and Nick Lachey broke up. I loved watching the Newlyweds. I loved listening to M.J's music. Life just won't ever be the same.

Man... I need a life.... Also.... Jon and Kate plus 8.... really? Stupid Jon and stupid Kate. They both are money hungry stupid, stupid people. I think the kids deserve all the money and none for the parents. Anyways.... this doesn't change the fact that Michael Jackson is still dead.

2 comments:

Natasha Holmquist said...

I got that same text and felt THE SAME!!! It was like okay, ya he's a weirdo but, gosh. I love him! and he's gone!

Bonnie and Tyler said...

you can still listen to his music. I have been. I have all of his greatest hits, which is 40 songs!