Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Home Base

So I am sure most of you know by now... but I am living at home. Home? you ask.... yes, Home as in my parent's home. In Bellingham, Washington. It hasn't been my home for the last 5 years, but it's more of my home base. It's the safe mode. No one can get me right now. I am in the safe mode. L.A. was a ton of fun. But not for me. Don't get me wrong. I loved selling. Just not right now in my life. I think I need a break/ some time to chillax. I am trying to decide what to do with my life. What I want to do and what I need to do. I did get to do a lot of fun stuff in LA before I left, including Disneyland, shopping at the Fashion District. I took some pictures and now I have a computer where I can download pictures and such so I will do that at a later time. I am too tired tonight. Ya know cooking dinner and washing Aunt Becky's can really took it out of me today :) If you are in Bellingham area and want your hair cut/ colored please let me know!! I am open!!!!!

2 comments:

The Wilson Pratt Wilson Family said...

Michelle, I am so excited to see you back! I really am. We'll have to get together sometime! Also, I am really excited that I now have someone I can trust to maybe cut/color my hair?! I would totally go to you and pay you just as much as I pay anyone else, just to have someone I trust and that is not 90% crazy cutting my hair! haha. Thinking about doing something to it for the summer... I'll let you know!

amber york said...

Welcome back Michelle,
Bellingham has been nice and sunny lately. Hope you get a lot of clients