Thursday, June 25, 2009

Just in case you cared....

  • Where is your cell phone? Next to me... like always
  • Your hair? SUPER SHORT!!! But straightened and down... since it's too short to put up
  • Your father? Sleeping
  • Your favorite thing? Hanging out, movies, camping, loving what I am doing...
  • Your dream last night? Didn't sleep well last night so no dreams for me but.. The other night I had a dream I was in WWII.... that was kinda crazy. I woke up crying....
  • Your favorite drink? Dr. Pepper!!! Yummy
  • Your dream/goal? Own my own salon
  • The room you are in? Family Room
  • Your fear? Spiders... ewww
  • Where do you want to be in 6 years? Possibly married, owner of a high class salon, maybe a kid.. we'll see :)
  • Muffins? Blueberry
  • One of your wish list items? Tiffany and Co Braclet
  • Where you grew up? Bellingham, Wa
  • The last thing you did? Went to see The Proposal with Kelsy! SO FUNNY!!!!
  • What are you wearing? Capris and my Affliction hoody
  • Your TV? On.. watching the Nanny
  • Pets? I wish I had a puppy.....
  • Your computer? Yep... on my lap... I think that's why they call it a laptop.. just an idea...
  • Your life? Boring as of right now... Jobless, carless... ya know...
  • Your mood? Peaceful...
  • Missing someone? YEP!!! A LOT!!!!
  • Your car? Baha.. sold it. So now... I don't have one!
  • Favorite store? Old Shnazy
  • Your summer? Girls Camp and Job hunting... then hopefully working :)
  • Your favorite color? Red
  • When was the last time you laughed? Tonight at The Proposal
  • Last time you cried? Last night
  • Three people who email you? Ebay, Aunt Marilyn, Chase ... lol sad. only one of those is a real person....
  • Three of your favorite foods? Mexican, Italian, American
  • Three places you’d rather be right now? LA, Provo, Las Vegas (in that order)

No comments: