Thursday, May 14, 2009

And then there were 2....

At the beginning of the summer there were 7 single girls in our office... and now there are two! I am one of them! Yessss! Now it is time to prove to the boys who is boss! I had a lttle hiccup but I am back and ready to bring it. We are switching area tomorrow. We are going up north to Lancaster. I hear it's supposed to be bomb. I am excited to be in the new area because I guess everyone is in need of alarms up there badly and it's a weller off (is that english?) neighborhood. Not like the neighborhood I was in today. As I walk up to the house I smell something. I look at the guy with me and said... "smell that?.... that means a for SURE sale!" As he took a deep breath in and realized the house was reaking of pot! The guy came to the door and had the reddest eyes ever. However, he didn't pass credit so we couldn't do it. Sad day. Hopefully tomorrow will be better. Tonight we went out to Cheesecake Factory and when we go out... APX pays.... yessss! Nevermind that our bill was over $1000. It's fine. I definitely don't hate it. Anyways, my computer is not working. So I don't ever get to check my facebook, blog, email or anything it kinda stinks, but oh well what can you do! I hope everyone is doing well. I am. I love it out here. I love all the boys and how much they look after me. I know I am supposed to be here. But I can't wait to reap the rewards of this job!!!

2 comments:

Nicole said...

What in the world did you eat for 1000 dollars? Gold? cuz I can barely force done a 10 dollar meal plus a dessert. Wait..I just realized that ws the groups bill. silly me.

Donna Chapin said...

Mmmm...I love the Cheesecake Factory, in fact I eat there when I was in Indy.
I am so glad that you are having fun and enjoying your job. Good luck and just keep working hard.
Love you.