Saturday, March 7, 2009

Redbox is my new BFF


Since moving to Utah I have changed a lot. I have made many "discoveries" about myself. I have realized the type of person I want to be and truly am. I have decided Utah probably isn't the best place for me to continue to live my life. However, I do have to stay here for just less than 2 months. So I am guessing for the next 8 weekends I am going to "relive" this weekend. Last night, Friday, I stopped by redbox rented a movie, got some foods and went home to watch the movie all by myself. Since I only want to surround myself with people that uplift me, not bring me down. So 10 minutes into the movie I feel asleep. I woke up when it was half way over. haha. Tonight, got home from work/ school. Took a bath (so relaxing) watched some speeders. Then went to Redbox to return my first movie and rent another one. So, Redbox and I are becoming pretty serious. I mean, we've already planned out the next 7 weekends together. Well at least I can catch up on my movies. And I can afford the $1 per movie :) Thanks Redbox for your friendship! :)

1 comment:

Bonnie and Tyler said...

Redbox is the best! When are ya coming to visit?? i miss you. And I have been thinking about you a lot lately~