Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Bored.....

A - Age: 22

B - Bed size: full

C - Chore you hate: folding clothes

D - Dad's Name: Rayme

E - Essential start your day item: Dr. Pepper, make-up.

F - Favorite actor(s): I like Will Ferrell... he's funny!

G - Gold or Silver: silver

H - Height: 5'4"

I - Instruments you play(ed): Piano... a little

J - Job title: UNEMPLOYED!!!! haha But I am a hairstylist

K - Kid(s): Just my boys...

L - Living arrangements: My parents... haha

M - Mom's name: HOT Donna

N - Nicknames: Ok, the one only Nicole calls me... Face, but others call me Mama Seta, Meshka, Meesh, Mictchelly, and my personal Fav... Princess Michelle. Ok, no one calls me that but they should!

O - Overnight hospital stay other than birth: I don't think I have ever had to stay overnight.

P - Pet Peeve: Oh no... smacking food while eating, the pssst hand movement, biting fingernails, heavy breathing, Feet.

Q - Quotes you like: Never let the Fear of Strking out keep you from playing the game. Yep, it's from a Cinderella Story!

R - Right or left handed: Righty Tighty

S - Siblings: Nicole and Chyla sometimes :) haha

T – Time you wake up: When my eyes open? Utah? 7:30am... LA? 10:30.. Washington? 9-10 lol

V - Vegetable you dislike: Peas

W - Ways you run late: Taking too long to get ready... oops!

X - X-rays you've had: I had my ovaries Xrayed last year... that sucked!

Y - Yummy food you make: Well, I am learning how to cook, But Fajiatas are my specialties right now!

Z - Zodiac: Aquarius

No comments: