Saturday, March 14, 2009

Hear Ye, Hear Ye



Michelle Emily Chapin is about to graduate Beauty School!!! I have it calculated out on an excel sheet and wanted to put it on here, but I couldn't figure it out. So, I will just let you know. I will graduate April 16th at 6pm. I will have to do about 2 weeks of Day and Night school. I think this is the best decision. After my dad talked some sense into me and I actually accepted it, I shouldn't buy a car if I am going to L.A. I don't need one, there will be plenty of cars out there I am sure I can get a ride or borrow. However, this means that I can quit my job a little earlier and do day and night. And finish school about 2 weeks earlier than I expected..... YAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!! BEST NEWS EVER!!!!!!!!! That is all :)

2 comments:

Bonnie and Tyler said...

why are you going to LA??

Amanda said...

wait, i thought you were going to idaho to do the teaching thing? ahhhh! anyways congratulations on graduating i'm so excited for you!