Sunday, March 15, 2009

Drum Roll Please.....

I would like to finally announce my life plans... well at least for the summer! In 1 month I will be graduating from Paul Mitchell the School Provo, Utah! (Moment of Silence, as it has been a long time coming!) As soon as I am done with school I will be packing up my belongings and storing them at Kendra's Mom's house here in Provo while I move out to L.A. for the summer. This decision has been prayed about long and hard. When the idea was first presented to me, I thought it was crazy. I am not about going door to door and selling.... or am I? Well, the last year and a half I have realized that sales is something that comes very easily to me. It is one of my talents or hobbies. (Why I can't be like my Mom or Sister and like scrapbooking or sewing is beyond me!) I love selling something I believe in. I love tanning, and therefore I can sell it. Tanning lotion is about 65% of your tan. I believe that. I will sell you a tanning lotion. So when I sold these boys tanning passes they realized I was fairly good at what I do. And the clincher was when I sold Skyler a paid in full one year tanning pass, becuase Skyler already had a tanning pass and still had 6 months left. But I got him to sign off those 6 months and buy a new year pass. Now, I am trying to work on my humility (or lack there of) so I will stop boasting about how good I am at sales and explain what I will be doing for this summer while in Los Angeles, California!!!!



APX is a company based out of Provo, Utah. They are a company that sells security systems, but is the number 1 company in the NATION! They are backed by Honeywell. So Iwill be selling these security systems to people in the L.A. area. However it's more than just a security system. It also has a lot of other cool features. One of them is the wireless smoke detector that if it goes off it alerts the fire department. However say its just a cooking error, then you can notify APX from your alarm keypad's 2 way radio and tell them its just someone's cookin' then they won't send anyone out. I don't know about you, but I think that's kind of cool. What if you are on vacation and your house for some reason catches on fire. Who's going to call the fire departement? Your neighbors once they see the smoke and flames coming out of the top of your roof? Anyways, I am not trying to sell you on an APX alarm. I am just explaing what I will be doing this summer. I do think this product is a good thing to have and I do believe in it. I do think going this summer is the best thing for me. I am not sure why, but I know the decision I made is not just from me. So that is what is important. Ok, enough talk about APX let's talk about where I am going to be living this summer shall we????


We are going to be staying at The Orsini. Here is just a few things about it.... they have 5 pools. Including one on the roof of the building....


A Thearter room that seats 33.....

A virutal Bowling Alley.....

Virtual Golf.....

Sand Volleyball court....

2 24 hour fitness centers.....

Tanning Beds.....

Study and Library.....

Queen sized Beds....
Oh and did I mention it has a full size regulation Basketball Court??? Cuz it does!!!!

Oh and.... Free WiFi so I can Blog the whole summer :) Pretty sure the monthly rent is $2400.... don't worry they cover the rent costs! I made sure. I am a little nervous. I will be going out with 33 boys and 8 girls. I like the odds. I am trying to do all I can to prepare for the summer. I want to make good money and have fun while doing it. I am nervous, but very excited to go. I am going with 7 of my best guy friends, who all are very protective of me. I think it will be a very interesting summer, that I can't wait for!

3 comments:

Natasha Holmquist said...

Holy heck!! That sounds awesome! Call me, I'll come visit you! Woo!

Amanda said...

oh my gosh michelle that's awesome!! maybe i'll come sell some with you just to stay in that place. you're going to live in a castle it looks like. you'll have lots of fun!

Bonnie and Tyler said...

sounds great! Good luck!!