Friday, March 13, 2009

Daddy's Girl

I've always been a Daddy's girl. When I was a new born, I have been told that everytime my Mom left me alone with my Dad, I cried until my Mom came back. Well, now I have gotten used to him and I don't cry as much when my Mom leaves. I do love my Dad. I think I have the best Dad in the whole entire world! He called me last night and was doing my taxes at 11pm! Why? Because he has been working doubles all week and it was his only time. Good dad? I think so! It makes me sad when he works double for two reasons: 1) My mom is home alone and no one likes that and (2) I don't get to talk to him for a while. My Dad has always been there for me. Whether I needed money, advice, help with my car... Money.... My Dad is amazing. When he told me how much money I made last year, I was amazed. I told him that wasn't true. Because if it were true then I would have saved some money. He just paused and said. Ya, but you didn't. He doesn't get mad at me that I have a flaw in my bank account and it never is able to keep money in it. He still loves me when I rack of thousands of dollars in medical bills. He still tells me I am doing good, I just need to keep working hard even when I feel like I can't do any more. He told me I could do anything I wanted to do in life. My parents both supported me when I decided to go to Beauty School. Most other people's parents in my school tried to talk them out of it. My Dad is there for me whenever I need him. Dad, I love you and I am grateful you are MY dad!

1 comment:

Nicole said...

That was nice. We all love you very much!