Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Crystal Light anyone??

A few months ago I realized I was hard core addicted to caffeine aka Dr. Pepper. I knew I needed to kick my habit, so I did it cold turkey. Hardest thing EVERRRRRRR!!!! So Chyla being the smart girl she is suggested switching to Crystal Light (since I HATE, no LOOOOAATHHHH water). So I did. My favorite is the Raspberry Lemonade. However, its a little too acidic for me so I had to stop drinking so much lemonade. So three days ago, I started drinking soda again. Ugh. I can tell my body hates the soda as much as I love drinking it. It makes me feel so bloated and awful. So, I think I am going to resort back to Crystal Light.... Do you think I have enough?

3 comments:

Amanda said...

oh my gosh michelle that's EXACTLY what i did. i love crystal lite. don't go back to pop, it hurts REAL bad when you do. like really really bad news. it's hard but just keep a little packet of CL in your purse and whenever you feel the craving coming on, just drink that instead. it's good for resturants too.

Nicole said...

You can do it! Just remember that it is for a good cause your body will feel so much better!

Amber Vial said...

you can never have too much crystal light! i made my first one that you sent me last night. apple something or other. it's amazing. thanks again Shelly!