Thursday, July 12, 2012

My Last Will and Testament

Naturally, I am writing my Last Will and Testament due to my wisdom teeth being removed today. It's a sad day for America. My wisdom teeth have been a big part of my life for the last 3 years. I have been dreading the day when someone not as wise as me wanted to bring me down to their level. I just didn't think it would be a dentist. I was talking to my Father last night about the horrific surgery I am about to be put through. As we were discussing the  major risk involved he asked if he could have my car if I didn't make it through. I agreed. I will Drew, the Rendezvous, to my Father, Raymond. I would also like to give any cash money or savings to my Father to try and repay my "tab". As far as my clothes and shoes go... if you find someone that wears the same size clothes and shoes as me... please make sure they have good style and they will appreciate all of my clothes and give my entire closet to them along with any amount due on my credit card because I most likely bought those clothes with the credit card. For my hair product which is the majority of my possessions I would like to give those things to my Sisters, Nicole and Chyla and my Mother, Donna. I would hope that these ladies could divide the product up evenly. I also request that my make up which is also in abundance would go to Chyla and she may share with Nicole and Donna as she sees fit. As for my DVD collection, I would like that to kept together and given to my Father and I would request that he watch every DVD completely within one year of my death date. As for the pictures and wall hangings I would request that the blue thingy on my wall behind the door be given to Daridee Nagle. She has coveted this for a while and it shall be hers now. Everything else shall be divided up as people want it. And if they don't want it please make a shrine at Donna and Rayme's house to remember me by. The love sac and couch should be returned to Jeanne Deveraux. As for my TV, Wii and DVD player I would like that those go to my Father and he may do with those as he sees fit. My bed and any other furniture should be given away to people in need. I want to thank everyone for being an influence in my life. I am please with my accomplishments as a 25 year old female. I am proud to say that I have done most everything I wanted to do thus far and wished it could have been a longer life, but with someone as wise and accomplished as I, I can see why this dentist insists that he bring me down. I pray my family can celebrate the life I had and not mourn, for I will be forever with you. And if you make stupid decisions I will probably haunt you. Amen.

No comments: