Sunday, July 22, 2012

25 Randoms

I am guessing that people are probably DYING to know 25 random facts about me. So you are welcome in advance! PS. There is no order to any of these.  (And I stole this idea from Amanda, so sue me.. jk please don't!!!!)
  1. I am a reality show junkie as of lately.
  2. Like seriously, sometimes I feel like the Kardashian's are my best friends.... 
  3. I love Justin Bieber and I don't care who knows it!
  4. I don't cry very often but when I do, I can't stop crying and usually I ball. 
  5. I DVR Boy Meets World and Saved by the Bell because it reminds me of my sister and a much simpler time in my life. 
  6. I wash my hair twice a week and blow dry it once a month.
  7. I suck at texting. It takes too long and is kinda annoying when people get mad when you don't text back. 
  8. I suck at staying in contact. 
  9. I am 5'4" and have size 10 feet
  10. I still have a crush on Zack Morris. Don't judge.
  11. I am obsessed with Fruit Punch Gatorade right now.
  12. I can't fall asleep without some sort of sound (usually the TV)
  13. I have some pretty amazing friends.
  14. I hate goodbyes and especially when people I really love move away from me.
  15. I like to move every couple years and I am starting to get an itch....
  16. I hate drinking water. 
  17. My right knee needs surgery.
  18. I got my wisdom teeth out last week and my teeth have all moved this last week and my teeth are almost back to what they were right after my braces.
  19. I call people pretty when they say something stupid (it's a nicer way to say it) and all of my co-workers/ friends are using my new lingo.
  20. Sometimes I wish I could stop time, or fly... I definitely wish I could fly.
  21. I have a 3 year supply of make-up.
  22. I never thought I would actually graduate from College with a BA
  23. I change my hair color every 2 months.
  24. I don't listen to music in the car when I am driving alone.
  25. I can't stand my toe nails not painted or when my nails aren't done.

1 comment:

amber york said...

That's a great list. You are so stinkin' hilarious too. Love it!