Sunday, July 15, 2012

Live from Dillion, Texas!!!

Due to lack of food, social life and the extreme pain I have been through in the last 4 days... I have been hiding in Dillion, Texas all weekend, where I became a huge Panther Football fan. If you don't know what I am talking about and want to waste hours and hours on a TV show then watch Friday Night Lights. Honestly, if I didn't have KFC mashed potatoes, Fruit Punch Gatorade, Strawberry Applesauce, or Netflix with Friday Night Lights I would have DIED this weekend. Died! Seriously. I am not even being dramatic... ok maybe I am. But seriously in like 48 hours I have watched 24 episodes.... wow. That is really sad. But my football team just won state! So take that! Anyways, I am going back to Dillion. I just want you to know that I am alive and feeling better... thanks to those Panthers and Nicole for letting me borrow her netflix and for suggesting F.N.L.!!!

No comments: