Wednesday, December 3, 2008

I swear I'm not dead yet....

Ok, so it has been years since I have last blogged. Not really sure why... maybe because I never have anything to post about... or possibly because I am a fairly busy person. But let's cut to the chase... My name is still Michelle. I am still going to school full time and working mostly full time. The old manager of the gym that made my life a living hell is no longer working there. The new manager is scared of me so he is usually overly nice to me. Happiness. Other than that work is good. I broke all of the beds in the last two days.... my bad. Had to call in for back-up. My boss just laughed at me and said not to touch anything any more and me "fixing stuff" is kinda an oxy-moron. Rude!!!! Anyways so we had to close early tonight... SAD... NOT!!!! Then this guy thought he was so cool for knowing how to fix it. Anyways so work is going well. I had to fire a few people in the last month or so, that wasn't so fun but it happens. Ok, school.... well I am graduating in March, don't ask me what I am doing after because I don't know yet. It stresses me out. Anyways school is good. I'm learning a lot but it makes me nervous to think that I am almost done and ready to be on my own. Moving on... Chyla (my best friend/ sister) moved in and it is the best thing ever!!! I love living with her. And my friend Rochelle aka Baby Seta is set to move in soon.... It's gonna be fun!!! Ok so one of my best friends walked back into my life today... Kristin May Booth!!!! It was so good to see her and catch up. She is lookin flossy! I miss her and need her back in my life. Deal? Deal!

Movie update: Twilight. I loved it!!!! I don't care if it was a low budget film and had some cheezy parts. So does Ice Age, but it's still a good movie!!! Seriously! I loved it! I also went to see Four Christmas's. Such a good movie! Go see it! Totally worth it! Ok, that's enough of an update. Oh I get to go home for Christmas! YAY!!!!!!!!! 19 days!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I can't wait.

3 comments:

Bonnie and Tyler said...

I'm coming home for Christmas too!! I miss you so much!

Donna Chapin said...

Welcome back to the blog world! I missed your blogs.
Yeah! Not long before you come home!
Love you!
Mom

Nicole said...

I am so excited that you are back! I miss reading about your life. I can't wait to see you! I love you FACE!