Sunday, December 14, 2008

Better late than never right?

Eight TV shows I like to watch:
1. The Office
2. Jon and Kate plus 8
3. Rehab
4. The Prison Shows on Tru TV
5. Little People Big World
6. ANTM
7. Next
8. CSI

Eight things that happened yesterday:
1. Woke Chyla up for work on time
2. Went to work
3. Updated my ipod
4. Caught up on Bloggers
5. Watched Step Up 2
6. Went on a date with Chyla to Arby's
7. Made my first batch of Carmel Corn
8. Discovered my passion for baking...

Eight favorite places to eat:
1. Red Robin
2. Zupas
3. Cafe Rio
4. Brick Oven (Salad Bar... yummy!)
5. Chili's
6. Olive Garden
7. Red Lobster
8. El Ranchito

Eight things I am looking forward to:
1. Chyla finishing my laundry
2. Going home in a week!!!!
3. Christmas!!!!!!!!!
4. Seein the fam
5. Being done with my worksheet at school
6. Having a week off from work
7. Getting paid
8. Sleeping tonight :)

Eight People I Tag:
I'll see if i can get 8...
1. Kristin
2. Heidi Peters
3. Nicole C
4. Nicole B.
5. Mom
Ok, that's it....Sorry

No comments: