Tuesday, December 9, 2008

BYU-Idaho

So the search has begun for what school I shall grace my presence with next. I will be done with Paul Mitchell at the end of March then I'll work over the summer somewhere and start school in September. The only question is where. And making these life decisions is difficult. I'm grateful I can seek a higher source to help me with these difficult decisions. Anyways I was talking to my dad the other day and he asked me why I didn't want to go back to BYU-Idaho. And all I could say was my time there was done. Although I still feel that way I was showing my friend Rochelle aka Baby Seta some pictures on my facebook from BYU-Idaho and I realized I really did have so much fun there... let's take a scroll down memory lane shall we?

Heidi ran a marathon so we all went and supported her. I stayed up till 4 am making this sign. Well.... we decided at like 2 to make it.
One weekend we decided to all stay home and watch all ten seasons of FRIENDS. We all brought our mattresses out and somehow one got left out and I decided to do Airplane with Aaron.

We spent I think almost every Holiday at Bri's parent's house. This is us swimming in their pool
Amber vaccumming my hair off my arm after she cut it. I'm not sure why I look like I'm in so much pain.....
My 20th Birthday. I'm not sure where I found the goggles but sure. lol Oh and I got 2 big Princess cards like that, that birthday. I guess people know what I like.
Amber and Me saving a parking spot for some random guy...
AubRee needed her legs shaved but didn't want to do it... so I did.
This is the whole gang at Sato's (Jap. Food) Yum Yum
Waterfight.... need I say more?
Buddha thought it was funny, she was beating me with pool noodles.
Can't forget about when we all went to San Fransisco together. That was a way fun trip. This is actually a way cool picture that Matt took. Me and Bri are on the left running into the water. The group in the middle is looking at a tide pool and Buddha is on the right watching Bri and I.

This is our ward. It was a school wide competition. We were the "Red team". Sara started waterfight...

There are a ton more pictures. But moral of this memory is that I had a ton of fun at BYU-Idaho. It's nothing against Rexburg, the school, the teachers, or the people. Obviously I enjoyed it. I am just ready to move on and that part of my life is over. I still love the friends I made there. I always will. I truly had the time of my life there.

2 comments:

The Wilson Pratt Wilson Family said...

Michelle I love when you update your blog! It sounds like you are having a lot of fun. Good for you for doing Paul Mitchell school AND then wanting to go back to college. I have a hard enough time talking myself into college each semester by itself! Love ya!

Nicole said...

Oh that made me miss Idaho! I love that school and all of the things I learned there. Both in the classroom and out.