Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Did you know...

I'm a blogging manic lately.... but here's something that makes me smile during the day...


So since Rochelle aka Baby Seta aka Roach, and I are together all day long (Seriously at school all day together then work all night together) we have had to be creative on the things we do so we don't get on each others nerves. Ok so I don't get on her nerves. Anyways yesterday she came back from cleaning a bed at work and said "Did you know......" and said some random fact about animals. I said I didn't and then said a "Did you know...." about a random fact about another animal. We went back and forth for a while until I ran out of facts about animals. And she said "I win". I smiled and realized this is a fun game so we decided to move on to facts about the United States and each individual state. And the person who doesn't have a come back first loses. Don't worry that she won both of the first two games. Then we played 6 other versons of the game yesterday including resturant food chains, church hymns, t.v. shows, etc. The resturant chain and t.v show games went for at least an hour each. Ya she won all 8 games last night. So today we decided to do movies. I figured since I worked at Hollywood this one should be easy right? Wrong. We went for over an hour but then I just ran out of movies. I couldn't do it. So she is the champion right now. I will win at some point. I know I just have to find a category that she knows nothing about! Anyways it's a fun game to play and I like that we can make up the rules as we go along!

4 comments:

Nicole said...

oh, I love games that are totally randomly made up on the spot. I have a game for you to play when we are at home.

ME said...

If it's the one where you throw the cards all over and I have to pick them up as fast as I can... I don't want to play...

Amanda said...

hahahahahahaha reading those 2 comments cracked me up! that would be a game she would have you play. hahaha i'm laughing out loud (but am moraly opossed to writing LOL except when explaining why i don't just write LOL..FYI) ANYways. i like that game we played a version of it when we were younger and would go on long car rides. sounds like fun. the next subject should be..hmmm...invasive surgeries or ointment brands. or if you're not into that sort of thing maybe Hansen songs but you should go first so you get MmmmBop.

Anonymous said...

Hey Michelle,
The snow brought me to you. I have been snowed in for a while and have resorted to playing on the computer. And vwalla here you are! By the way; you can always make me laugh. I loved your posting and especially your conversation with nicole through comments. Its funny to see how Nicole has played that trick on you...boh of you are holarious!