Thursday, August 2, 2012

This Day in History....

August 2nd has some pretty significant events... such as:
  1. 1990- Iraq invades Kuwait
  2. 1776- Delegates sign Declaration of Indepedence 
  3. 1939- Einstein urges U.S. atomic action
  4. 1589- King Henry II dies
  5. 1552- Treaty of Passau gives religious freedom to Protestants living in Germany
  6. 1819- First parachute jump from a Balloon in New York City
  7. 1847- First steam boat launches in San Francisco Bay
  8. 1914- Germany invades Luxembourg
  9. 1923- Vice President Calvin Coolidge becomes President
  10. 1983- Nicole Renee Chapin was born!
Happy Birthday NICOLE!!!!! 

I have THE most amazing sister in the whole entire world!!! I love her so much!!! I am so grateful for her and her example and love for me! I wish I could have been there with her today spending the day with her! 

3 comments:

Amanda said...

she is so great!! I like her a little bit too ;). I was looking forward to your blog about her haha. No wonder she loves America so much, the Deceleration of Independence was signed on her birthday, how cool!!

amber york said...

Happy belated Birthday Nicole. You must be one amazing sister. I'v never once heard Michelle say anything but sweet things about you

Nicole said...

Thanks Face! I love you too!