Tuesday, August 2, 2011

What a Blessed Day!!!!

Today, some years ago, my older sister was born. She is by far way more amazing than me... and if you know me... you know I am amazing.. so Nicole... She is just outstandingly amazing!!! I could not wish for, think of or be a better sister than she is to me! Why do I love her? Great question... here is why...

She is the only person in the world that can call me a stupid nickname and I don't get mad... and I actually respond....

She makes me strive to do the right...

She will be a pirate any chance she gets... even on Christmas!
She always gives/ makes the best presents. EVER. She is so creative!!
She doesn't get mad at me when I am dumb/ annoying. She just laughs at me.
Ummm... she is GORGEOUS!!!!!
She is a good listener!
She can do anything craft related... she made me this quilt. And it is beautiful!
She is always there for me... whenever I need her!
Happy Birthday Nicole!!!! I love you with every fiber of my being! I am so glad you are my sister and for everything you do for me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

Nicole said...

Wow. Thanks Face. That was really sweet. I am grateful for you. Love you lots!