Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Remember MEEEEEEE??????

Ok, so I haven’t blogged in a while… like a LONG while and maybe it’s because I don’t know what to say or how to say it, but I honestly have had a lot on my mind. So I guess I am going to be changing up my blog. I am a single 24 year old Latter-day Saint and I have issues on my mind and I need someone/ thing to vent to… bounce ideas off of. So on here it will still be my blog, but I probably won’t be holding topics back. Before I felt like I had to censor what to say, so I wouldn’t embarrass my family… or so people wouldn’t judge me. But I have realized that my family is stuck with me no matter what and they already know I speak my mind, so if they get embarrassed, I apologize in advance (MOM!). However, if I offend you, I am sorry. But I have things on my mind and I would like to discuss them.

So let me just update people on my life. Because I am sure no someone cares! So I am finishing my LAST semester at BYU-Idaho. YES. MY LAST! I will be done and have a BA degree in Business. I did the whole graduating ceremony in July and my Family came and celebrated with me then YAY! It was fun having them here. So until fall semester starts I am currently nannying for 3 girls. I have talked about them before and am still going strong with these girls. I am now living with them full time so I am here 24/7. Which is a lot sometimes, but it has worked out. I love my boss (their mom) I feel like she is my big sister that won’t let me get away with ANYTHING! Ha I love her! In the meantime while I am super nanny, I am also working on my future job I will officially start in the fall. I will be a manager of a salon that is owned by Rexburg Housing. Right now it is just offering free haircuts to the residents all 1600 of them. HOWEVER, in the next few weeks we will be completely redoing the salon. Knocking walls down, adding chairs, getting different chairs. Yum! I love it! So basically I am doing all that shinanagins. I am writing the budget/ business proposal and having that to my boss tomorrow and then meeting with the big head honcho corporate man on Friday. If everything gets approved I will get to decide everything. Color scheme, color line… list goes on. So I will be basically opening my own salon, with somebody else’s money! YAY!!!!!! I love it! I am so freaking excited. This is like a dream come true! I just hope that all goes well. ß Wiiiiissshhhfulll thinking!!!!

Other than that, I am just loving life. I am tan, I just got my hair done and I am single. Oh side note on this whole single business. I sometimes wish I was in love, but then I look at my friends that are married/ seriously dating someone and I am kinda lovin the single life. And maybe the boys that are in Idaho and I keep thinking I am interested in, but end up being complete jerks, help the situation a little, but still. I am glad one of these jerks helped me finally realize that I deserve to be treated with respect and I should not cater to a man’s every need/wish/ demand. I am a beautiful daughter of God and deserve some respect. So thank you, jerk face, for making me realize that I do not need a guy like you. PS. You are officially deleted!

Anyways. I will try to get up pictures soon. Sorry for the long rant! Hope you enjoyed my blog! If you don’t enjoy it.. sorry! I will try to be more creative next time!

2 comments:

Amanda said...

I CARE!!!!! I like when you speak your mind because I've never known a time when you didn't so if just wouldn't be the same :D. Is this the same jerk face you were telling me about that one time? Geesh these guys are lammmme. OH and congratulations on Graduating...almost!!

Nicole said...

I care.