Thursday, May 27, 2010

Where is my Charlie?

Today was bad... it was a VERY bad day! I cried more today than I have in the past year. No Bueno. Anyways, there has been a lot of heartbreak in our apartment this week. One, is getting engaged this weekend. But two had their boyfriends break up with them. So needless to say we needed some "bonding" and some fun. We thought going to see Letters to Juliet would be a good idea.... NOT! It was actually a really good movie. Just makes us all want to find our Romeo aka Charlie sooner. And if not now.. maybe find our Lorenzo later in life. Welp... I guess I am just remembering a pretty famous (ok... not really) quote I used to say, and it fully applies today. "Life sucks... then you die!" However, tomorrow is a new day.. and hopefully a better one.


2 comments:

Amanda said...

WHY Aren't you here yet?!!! didn't you ask?

Bonnie and Tyler said...

Michelle, I just wanted to tell you that I love you so much. We have been through so much together, apart and together. You are the best friend I could ever ask for. You are so strong, and you have had to endure more than any 23 year old should. I don't know why everything seems to hit you at once and I don't know what you are suppose to learn from all of this. But i do know that the Lord has a Plan for our Michelle. I will always be here for you no matter what. I have a great shoulder for you whenever you need a good cry. And I know you will do the same. Just remember there are tins of people who love you and would do anything for you. xoxo