Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Here's what you've missed on... gLee

My newest favorite show is Glee. If you have never seen it, or maybe judging it before giving it a chance (*cough* AMANDAPECK***) then you need to watch it... go HERE to bring out your inner glee. Anyways they always start the show with the line "here's what you've missed on Glee" then they give like a thirty second recap. Sometimes I say that in my head before reviewing my day and or week. So here's what you've missed in Michelle's Life:

I am unemployed STILL and apparently will still be until the Lord sees fit to change that. I am loving all of my classes but one, and I LOATH that class. I have no friends in Idaho anymore :( I wish I could move home every day but not really. The boys that go to school here are a joke. Literally, someone has to be playing a major prank.I pray someday, someone yells "GOTCHA" really loud on campus and then BOYS start acting like MEN! And I am CEO of my business class team and am with 5 other boys and they all are super nice to me all the time (probably only because I get to decide their grade) and last but not least I did homework for 8 hours straight. And today the highlight of my day was watching Glee and having the man I dream about sing Jessie's Girl. And last week they sang Total Eclipse of the Heart (my all time favorite song).

So as you can see... in all reality you haven't missed a THING in my life.. Maybe next week...

2 comments:

Amanda said...

that is soooo funny that you just blogged a little about me, i just blogged a little about you but i didn't use your name...hahahaha glee is gay and i won't be watching it anytime soon sorrrrry. i think we should move to indiana and start a salad bar and sleep in a tent on the beach, do they have beaches in indiana? oh well whatever. i feel like change would be a good thing for both of us right about now.

Bonnie and Tyler said...

I MISS YOU!!!!